Rapidly expanding businesses looking at integrating their business operations to improve efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, enable collaborative working with business partners or consolidate IT infrastructure to reduce costs and improve operations can partner with Raintek to implement an SAP ERP system. Companies that have already implemented an SAP ERP system but would like to rollout a similar system in other geographic locations in order to integrate business operations, improve efficiency in business, and reduce cost of IT can also benefit from Raintek’s deep expertise and experience.
Raintek’s SAP implementation practice serves enterprises in Discrete and Process Manufacturing industries across Agro Products, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemicals, Hi-Tech and other industries as well as in manufacturing styles spanning Batch, Continuous, Made-to-stock, made-to-order, and engineer-to-order.
Raintek has developed a unique implementation / rollout framework which is basically built on 4 major pillars:
SAP Upgrade Services
With SAP announcing 'end of life' for the older R/3 application, the decision to upgrade is now an imperative and not an optional initiative. Inaccurate assessment of the scope of upgrade activities can lead to a failed upgrade. Asking the right questions at the initial stages of a project and getting satisfactory answers is important for any successful upgrade. Raintek's SAP Upgrade Methodology seeks to minimize the risk of upgrade. It uses a detailed analysis of the SAP landscape and a clear understanding of the upgrade objectives to design a best-fit upgrade strategy.
SAP Shared Support Services
Raintek has a well-established SAP Shared Support Services framework to meet the demands of support requirements. The main objectives of the shared services concept are as follows:
- Provide standardized solutions
- Provide solutions for reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Adopt best business processes for project requirements
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for system and business support effectively
- Ensure an effective change management process for configuration/developments
- Ensure an effective measurement and tracking process
- Provide helpdesk support
- Facilitate standardization of business processes
- Ensure effective knowledge management
- Support the enterprise in adapting to changing business processes
The application support service is defined by various levels based on the nature of operations & support rendered by Raintek.
Scope of Support:
Application support for the following SAP 4.6B, SAP 4.6C, SAP 4.7, ECC 5.0 and SAP ECC 6.0 modules:
The business support includes maintenance, enhancements, configurations, additional processes and production support for the various SAP modules implemented.
- Resolution of user queries on carrying on day to day business processes
- Identifying need for Config changes/Additional development/Training requirements
- Providing transactional work around for issues
- Customization Changes
- Period end supports
- Functional Upgrades
- End-user Training
Technical Support includes BASIS support and ABAP production and development support. This is envisaged to be carried out primarily through Raintek Delivery Center.